Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Back!

I have not posted since my sobfest a week ago. The drama quickly escalated to such a crazy place that I couldn't even be sad anymore. I just had to laugh. Who can maintain angst when faced with a Russian madame and a whodunit caper? I'm the kind of person who needs to move on from crappy situations. (Rebecca, that was for you.)

Anyway, I really do feel so much better. I am back to focusing on my impending banding. I cannot stop telling people. I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass, but for now everyone from the guy in Starbucks to my great aunt twice removed is getting an earful about the band.

I don't really have much to say today, but I just wanted to let everyone--all 4 of you faithful followers--know that I am ok. Better than ok. I am exactly 1 month away from changing my life forever and I can't stop smiling.

I also wanted to thank Maria and Grace for commenting and lifting my spirits.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're feeling better... *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete