Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pick Me!!!!!


The only way that I can get through the next six weeks is to steep myself in all things lapband. Thus, I have spent all weekend reading blogs. (Thanks ladies!)

Band bloggers are really like a team. It is amazing how everyone shares clothes and support and friendship. I have been pimping my blog the last couple of days because I WANT IN!!

It's like I just discovered a new series of books. They all have the same basic story, but the characters are different so each is a unique novel. The strangest part is that while intellectually I know that this is the course that I have set for myself, emotionally, it really feels like I am just reading a story.

I am not explaining this well. Basically, all of this rambling just to say, I want to be a part of this team and no matter how many times I tell myself I will be, it just doesn't feel real. I am sure it will on August 30 when my pre-op starts, but until then I am just enjoying all the reading.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome in our community anytime. We are there for you. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete